Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The Complete Official Guide


100% Complete Strategy to master The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

AT-A-GLANCE WALKTHROUGHS: Annotated maps and screenshots show you the way through every quest and all Shrines of Trials.

TOTALLY COMPREHENSIVE: All side quests, all  Shrines of Trials and all information about collectable items each mapped out and ready for you to discover and complete! Also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, and more.

PUZZLE MASTER: Every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with clear, visual solutions.

EXPERT COMBAT STRATEGY: Practical, reproducible tactics to crush your enemies, even the toughest bosses.

COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCE: Exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters including key parameters that are hidden in the game.

FREE MAP POSTER: covering the entire game world.

QUALITY CONTROL: carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.

Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Piggyback; Pck Fol Pa edition (March 3, 2017)
Language: English
Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 13.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds

Reviews

"This is such a beautiful guidebook for breath of the wild. The artwork included blew me away and it's easy to skip the spoilers while reading even though there aren't that many."
- Stephanie

"My Bf and I use this all the time. It has great maps and directions. The elixirs are very vague and there are a few other things things where we have had to refer to online for answers but in general its a very helpful book. I like the large map provided the best."
- Rachel Stern

"This strategy guide is in a league of its own! EPIC in both completeness and presentation of material... Subject of interest readily accessible in conventional index style format; presented with a mentality to prevent spoilers. To summarize...both the more seasoned and 'puritanical' gamers as well as players in need of a more traditional step by step walk through style typical of game guides have had both their needs fulfilled in a aesthetic hardback complete with great art and design. I love this book!"
- Trey Smith

"Recommended if you want to extract the maximum pleasure and avoid frustration. My wife and I both are playing Zelda, and typically only use this pretty much just when we get stuck."
- I. R.

"I don't think I'd enjoy the game without this book. All I can think about is how many things I would have missed or how much time it would have taken me to figure something out if I wasn't using this book."
- Chris

"Quality book. Would have liked the included Map to also be present and blown up in sections in a chapter for the book. The map itself is nice, but hard to use and view for the Korok Seeds. This is where a blown up version within the pages of the book would have been helpful."
- A. C.

"I do like the guide in many respects. The amount of information is hugh, but allows you to skip spoilers if you prefer. I was particularly impressed with the organization and ease of locating specific issues. If I have one reservation, it is the size of the print."
- Lolita Qaboos

"Love this review guide! Only used it when I got really stuck or to find some of the bonus sets for gear. I'm very new to the open world concept of gaming so this really helped me overcome some of things I probably would have really struggled with otherwise. All around, extremely useful guide!"
- KPal19

"A great walkthrough book. Having played the game, the book isn't really needed. That being said, the game can easily take more than 100+ hours so if time is a factor, this book will help you shave many hours off the game play by giving you proper strategy before diving into just any quest."
- Erik Eastham

...

No comments:

Post a Comment